George Brown College Employee Review

View all George Brown College reviews

Support Staff Student Consistency (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2014
Support Staff Student Consistency, George Brown College , Toronto, ON Oct. 2012 - April 2013
 Documented work order requests; planned and organized work to meet all deadlines and requirements.
Designed marketing and graphic products to advertise large corporation events for hosts, which preparations began two months earlier for each event.

Other George Brown College Employee Reviews

Fast paced, fun environment with really hard work
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 December 2017
Waking up early, and commuting to go this campus was one of the most fulfilling moments in my life. I enjoyed the staff and teachers. They were very knowledgeable and kind. You must be quick and clean in these kitchens. They taught us a great work ethic. I finished working the non paid internship and now i'm ready to work hard for some compensation.
Excellent Workplace
Math Instructor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 December 2017
Very good work culture
Management is very mature and organized.
There is no hardest part of the job.
The most enjoyable is helping the students.
great location
Relaxed atmosphere, educational, fun, balanced work life with plenty of options to develop and travel.
great colleagues, compensation reflects education and experience

Ask a question about working or interviewing at George Brown College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4