Enterprise Support Systems (ESS), a Division of Information Technology, requires an external resource to assist with the Pre Employment Drug Testing and Sunshine List Projects.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work closely with business resources to develop sustainable business solutions.
- PeopleSoft HCM experience with strong knowledge of the HCM application and processes.
- Strong analytical and design skills.
- Ability to document technical specifications.
- Application Development experience.
- In depth knowledge of PeopleTools development, PeopleCode, Workflow, SQR, Application Engine, Data Mover, Integration Broker and Component Interface.
- Good understanding of the technical tools used in the PeopleSoft environment, including new features available with PeopleTools 8.52.
- Report Development (XML publisher, Crystal Reports, SQR, queries) experience.
- Testing experience during all system and end user testing, including issue analysis and resolution.
- Experience with Recruiting solutions, Core HR and Health & Safety 9.1.
- Project Scope and Project Objectives: *
- For the Pre Employment Drug Testing project, the scope is to implement a solution within PeopleSoft that will support the Pre Employment Drug Testing process as outlined by the Human Resources department.
- For the Sunshine List project, the scope is to analyze the data, design, develop and test the report and then migrate to production.
- Business Requirements
- Business Process Mapping
- Functional Designs
- Technical Design Documentation
- Software (Application/Reports/Interfaces) Development
- System Testing and Technical issue resolution
- Implementation Plan
2014 July to 2014 December (6 months)
2014 June 20 @ 4:00 p.m.
Indeed - 6 months ago
GeoPlatinum Corporation ("GeoPlatinum") is an employee owned professional GIS Corporation. It was founded in December 2006. The...