Our Enterprise Client need an IT Communications Advisor ,due to many projects undertaken and their IT team is at capacity ,they need an experienced communication advisor to help them to get the messages and stories out.
This project will have 18 months duration , if there is some unforeseen circumstance happened ,the term would extend, this post would shut down on 3:00 pm July 30th ,2013.
The role includes:
1. Project communications support.
2. Management communication support.
3. General communications support.
- Communication credentials, from a recognized institution.
- 2 – 5 years proven experience with IT formal project communication.
- 2 – 5 years experience in a technical environment.
- Be able to translate information technology language into plain language.
- Effectively communicate to target audience.
- Previous work experience with Municipal, other Government Organizations or similar organizations.
- Knowledge of Information Technology
- Familiarity with the City of Calgary’s communication practices as outlined by the Customer Service and Communications (CSC) business unit.
Project Scope and Project Objectives:
- Create and deliver Communications artefacts and strategies for various IT projects.
- Help project teams communicate effectively about project impact on clients
- Communication plans.
- Collateral as appropriate for the project
Downtown Calgary and also, the work location may be conducive for remote work, where mutually agreed, provided:
- The contractor provides its own tools, such as workstation, phone, and software..
- Client interaction is effective.
- On-site or person-to-person work is undertaken as needed.
Candidates living outside of the market area are unlikely to succeed in this role.