Position: Customer Service Product Educator & Quality Specialist
Genuine Health currently has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Product Educator & Quality Specialist to join our team. The successful candidate will provide health and product knowledge to our consumers and retailers via telephone and live chat, as well as provide in depth product education for the Customer Service team. The incumbent will be the lead on consumer feedback and ensuring the needs of the Genuine Health Quality Assurance department are met in this regard, including all reporting. The role will liaise closely with Marketing in terms of education, have strong relationships with Quality Assurance, while also carrying on the day-to-day activities of Customer Service beyond Education and Quality.
About Genuine Health
We are a science based natural health company. We create research-proven nutritional supplements that promote vitality, health, beauty, and performance to support a healthy, active lifestyle.
Over the past twenty years the company that started with one product is now one of the largest natural products companies in Canada. Our products are available across Canada in 4500+ locations and our business continues to expand within the United States and Canada. We offer a positive working environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to contribute and succeed within a growing company.
- Field consumer inquiries (phone, email, live chat) and provide in depth education and expertise
- Educate and assist the Customer Service team on product knowledge and consumer inquiries
- Record and report customer feedback in compliance with Quality Assurance requirements
- Deliver exceptional customer service while building customer loyalty and commitment
- Resolve consumer complaints or issues in a timely and empathic manner
- Provide support to the Customer Service team (order entry, process credits, answering call centre calls)
- Liaise with Quality Assurance, Operations and Marketing on a regular basis to ensure opportunities and feedback are shared throughout the appropriate departments
- Create and distribute reports as needed
- Attend departmental meetings
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Naturopathy (Naturopathic Doctor) strongly preferred
- University degree in health sciences or other health-related certifications will also be considered
- 2 – 3 years of experience as a product educator highly preferred
- Expert scientific knowledge regarding natural health products (knowledge specific to Genuine Health products is an asset)
- Superior communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills, as well as the ability to communicate scientific knowledge in a manner that is easily understood by non-scientific individuals
- Willingness and interest in continually learning about health, trends, new products and formulations
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in a positive and empathetic manner
- Ability to assess customer needs and put forward recommendations and solutions in a timely manner
- Effective organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities and prioritization
- Strong computer skills; proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-starter who is able to take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with minimal supervision
We thank all those for applying but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Genuine Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 17 months ago
We're the first natural supplement company to become a member of the BCorp community. It's our public commitment to maintain the highest...