Job location: Vancouver, BC
Title: Clinical Research Scientist
Status: Full time
GenomeDx Biosciences Inc. is a dynamic start-up molecular diagnostics company focused on oncology.
The company is currently seeking a Clinical Research Scientist with a strong scientific and clinical background, and exceptional communication skills. The job of the Clinical Research Scientist (CRS) is to keep up-to-date with current clinical literature on oncologic disease, in order to informatively guide current and future avenues of research, publication and commercial development. The CRS will work closely with the CSO and the R&D Team, composed of Bioinformaticians and Biostatisticians.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience in Oncology Clinical Research
- MD or Ph.D. in Biostatistics or Life Sciences
- Strong background in the molecular biology of oncologic disease
- Previous experience working with biostatisticians and understanding of the key concepts and metrics for clinical data analysis
- Previous experience working with Bioinformaticians
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
The responsibilities of the CRS are:
- To keep track of the latest advancements in clinical and molecular biology research regarding oncologic disease
- To report weekly to the CSO and to the R&D team on the findings and propose avenues of research
- To write peer-reviewed manuscripts to be submitted to top journals
If you meet the requirement and you have interest to apply, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal person for the position and why GenomeDx would be the ideal work environment for you.
Indeed - 17 months ago