GENIVAR Inc

GENIVAR Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice place to work.
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Timmins, ONDecember 21, 2013
Genivar appears to be more focused on international projects and not paying that much attention to small and local clients.
Good
Engineer-in-Training (EIT) (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSNovember 11, 2013
Overall: Good company to work for.
Management: Good
Co-workers: Good
Excellent place to work
CAD Drafter (Current Employee), BramptonOctober 2, 2013
Good management, lots of fun activities such as bingo days and bagel days. Excellent office work environment.
Objective
Enviromental Health and Safety Advisor (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBJuly 16, 2013
I am a Health and Safety Proffesional HSP, seeking meaningful long term employment in my field area.
Project Management (Former Employee), Brampton OntarioJuly 8, 2013
Great co-workers to work with. Excellent benefits and a fun place to work at.
Nice group of professionals to work with but there are no more projects.
Intermediate Structural Engineer (Team leader) (Former Employee), Markham, ONJune 25, 2013
Pros: yes, once in a while - free lunches and some sport activities.
Cons: just no project - which happened only for about one year and counting.
I truly enjoy my work life with the group i was with. The hardest part of the work is trying to be busy when there is none to be busy with - and the supervisor seem not doing anything about it or is not capable of doing anything apart from the occassional drafting meeting where not much can be discussed - no project.
Enjoyed my time at Genivar
Student Intern (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONApril 23, 2013
During the short 2 months that I was an intern at Genivar I learned a lot about engineering in general, and highly influenced my decision to go into Civil Engineering.
Big company, decent pay, good atmosphere, but hard work goes overlooked and poor management.
inspector (Current Employee), markhamDecember 6, 2012
Pros: decent pay, decent benefits, decent hours
Cons: very bad management, not acknowledging employees for their hardwork
Great company to gain experience for a year or two, but don't look for any career advancements or acknowledgement for hard work or dedication/sacrifice you put into the company.
inspector (Current Employee), markhamDecember 6, 2012
Pros: decent pay, decent benefits, decent hours
Cons: very bad management, not acknowledging employees for their hardwork
Excellent team player, enthusiastic about project and a life long learner
Process Designer, Municipal Wastewater Group (Former Employee), Markham, ONAugust 6, 2012
Pros: great work environmental, rewarding projects that demand long hours and dedication.
Cons: n/a
I developed an expertise in municipal water and wastewater infrastructure design and applied my academic background in chemical and civil engineering to effectively contribute to company projects. These included leading the design of a 160 L/s sewage pumping station, coordinating the development of contract specifications for a $58M wastewater treatment – more... plant expansion project, and designing an odour management system for a biosolids facility. – less
environement de travail agréable
Dessinateur concepteur mécanique (Former Employee), Montréal CanadaMay 6, 2013
Pros: la semaine terminait le vendredi midi.
Cons: manque d'organisation
Mon horaire était de 7H a 16h l'aspec le plus difficile le manque de comunication, le plus agréable gérer mon temps de travail mon mendat