We are a successful owner and operator of business premises across Canada and are looking for an outstanding Property Manager to join our team in Winnipeg at the end of July
Property Manager Job Description: Qualification & Education Requirement
- 5+ years experience in property management
- Experience and knowledge of principles, practices and laws of property management
- Able to negotiate and prepare property agreements
- Superb ability to communicate and supervise others both verbally and written.
- Excellent analytical skills with a go-getting attitude
- Microsoft Office skills are a must
- 4 year college or university graduation with major project in business administration or similar preferred. CPM or RPA designation ideal.
Property Manager Job Description: Role & Responsibilities
- Recommendations to be made to Regional Property Manager regarding maintenance, operations, leasing and tenant related issues.
- Prepares and develops annual operating budget.
- Complete monthly reporting and Property Management Reports.
- Collecting Accounts Receivable.
- Resolving tenant issues.
- Inspecting properties to ensure safety. Coordinating maintenance as required
- Negotiates, develops and prepares leases, permits, contracts and other property agreements.
- Update database with lease information regarding renewals, lease expirations, vacancies, abatements and related matters.
- Supervises administrative and on-site maintenance and security staff
- Other related duties and tasks as required
Salary: $55,000 - $60,000 + 15% discretionary bonus
Indeed - 12 months ago