Work Smarts is a subsidized work placement program under the Career Focus program by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy (YES). This position qualifies for the program. Work Smarts offers employers wage subsidies for hiring new graduates of college or university programs who have not worked in their chosen field. The successful applicant will meet the criteria laid out in the ‘Other Requirements’ section. For more information on Work Smarts please call 902-429-2992.
Miramichi,NB OR St. John,NB
Prop2Go is a 24/7 web-solution that is committed to meeting the needs of Global clients as they relate to apartment, house, condo, real estate, land and commercial property searching and advertising. Prop2Go provides an up-to-date easy to use Search Tool that is designed to locate properties (apartments, houses, etc) quickly and efficiently. We are currently expanding our development team and are now accepting applications for the position of .NET Developer.
If you have a positive can-do attitude and are a superstar developer, then this is an opportunity is for you! We are looking for someone who is creative and can excel in building a world class application. Prop2Go is looking for highly motivated and talented individuals willing to learn and achieve your goals in a fast passed organization.
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
- Are you a positive person who likes to express your ideas?
- Do you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- Are you driven and enjoy a highly interactive work environment?
- Can you learn on your own?
If you answered yes to these questions we invite you to apply for consideration.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor of Computer Science Degree, or that of a related field, be a self-starter and have the ability to develop and maintain: .NET Code (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, SQL Server 2008, XML, XPath).
The following experience is a considered a huge asset:
.NET development, Object Oriented development, SQL Server understanding, and building multi-tiered applications.
For information on Prop2Go, please visit our website at www.prop2go.com. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is being funded under the Career Focus program by the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy (YES). To be eligible for the program you must:
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada;
- be between 19 and 30 years of age;
- be a graduate of a college or university program;
- be unemployed or underemployed;
- have not previously participated in a Career Focus project funded under the Government of Canada’s Youth Employment Strategy (YES);
- not have an open claim with Employment Insurance;
- You must participate in at least five days of paid skill development training and submit regular progress reports during your work term to Saint Mary’s University.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please go to http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/smubdc/work-smarts-2013-job-application/ and fill out the online application form. You will also upload a cover letter and copy of your resume as one document, in .doc format. While we thank everyone for their application, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.