Community – Relationships – Teamwork – Client Service – Ongoing Development
These are the core values that guide Genesis Security. Our commitment to creating a better community is the foundation of Genesis Security's business philosophy, and it is this philosophy that we have applied to building and preserving lasting relationships with our customers, employees, and the community. We value the contributions of the individual, but we also recognize that it is when we work as a team that we truly excel.
Genesis Security is currently recruiting for a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant. In this role you will be at the hub of our business. More specifically, the role will include:
- Answering Phones: responding to our clients needs, registering interested parties in our educational courses;
- Updating Social Media: Keeping our Facebook, Twitter accounts current;
- Assisting all departments with administrative needs; including updating licenses, security clearances, letters, emails;
- Maintaining office supplies: ordering office supplies, copy paper;
- Employee Information Management: Assist with maintaining employee database and employee files;
- New Employee Orientation: Ensure all new hire paperwork is completed.
- 2+ years of reception experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have good organizational and time management skills
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with a diverse range of client groups
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Power Point skills
You are professionally presented, have an outgoing, positive” can do” attitude. You like people and possess excellent relationship building skills; you embrace a workplace that reflects the diversity of our city.
Genesis Security Group offers a competitive salary and benefits package,
To apply, submit your resume together with a cover letter and reference “Receptionist/Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however, only those candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.