Genesis Security is hiring for experienced Mobile Security Officers (Full / Part time).
- Conducts mobile and foot patrols
- Responsible for the care and good working order of the assigned Company vehicle
- Inspects client property against, fire, theft, vandalism, and illegal activity
- Deters any criminal activity and other unwanted behavior, real or potential
- Responds to alarm calls in a timely manner
- Writes incident and mobile reports outlining observations and activity during their assigned site visits and alarm responses
- Contacts relevant authorities and Operations representative as per site / shift orders.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Valid BC Security License
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clean Driver’s abstract
- Be physically fit, energetic
- Mobile experience preferred, Security experience a definite advantage
- Great time management and ability to multi-task
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, write good reports
- Good presence and high maturity level
- Able to work unsupervised and good knowledge of downtown Vancouver and Greater Vancouver region.
Indeed - 6 months ago
Provision of Security Services (Site Security, Patrol Services, Event Security, Advanced Services, 24/7 Free Community Patrol, The...