We are a rapidly-growing Building Services Firm located in mid-Toronto that has been featured in Profit Magazine for 3 years in a row. We are actively looking for qualified Recruiter to join our growing company.
Compensation: $30,000 base salary plus medical and dental benefits
- Effectively manage full cycle recruitment process for client's requirements including creating job descriptions, targeted recruitment/headhunting, interviewing and screening candidates.
- Assist Management with qualifying top talent based on pre-defined roles.
- Conduct test, background checks, reference checks and preparation of required paperwork.
- Manage internal resources and recruitment process.
- Continually build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current and future client demands.
- Participates in other recruiting requirements as assigned.
- 3+ years of full cycle of Recruiting experience
- Post Secondary Education.
- Previous agency experience or corporate recruitment experience an asset.
- Experience in dealing with direct placement - permanent, contract and contract to hire.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, negotiating and customer service skills.
- Multitasking, self-motivated, proactive, energetic and ability to handle high pressure
- Ability to Head Hunting and attract Top Talent.
- Initiative, consistent, willing to grow with company.
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Indeed - 8 months ago