General Recycling is seeking a Certified Heavy Duty Mechanic and Team Lead for our 110-acre South Edmonton facility on day shift.
Repair and maintain trucks (regular servicing) including Mack, Ford and Freightliners
- Diagnose equipment failures and make recommendations on repair options
- Adjust equipment and repair / replace defective parts, components
- Perform CVIP inspections
- Maintain appropriate documentation and maintenance records as required through company policy or existing legislation
- Proven leadership capabilities
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
- Superior time management and organizational skills in order to prioritize critical tasks in a high volume and busy environment
- 5+ years experience
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Competitive compensation - negotiable dependent on skills and experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP matching program
- Outstanding work environment
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- Relocation cost reimbursement
Since 1976, General Recycling has been servicing the industrial community by receiving large varieties of scrap metal and then facilitating the recycling and processing of these metals back into reusable forms. With two convenient locations in the Edmonton area, continuous efforts towards improving and implementing cutting edge technology, General Recycling has proven to be an industry leader within the metal recycling market.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Since 1976, General Recycling has been servicing the industrial community by receiving large varieties of scrap metal and then facilitating...