General Mills Employee Reviews

Productive fun workplace
Food Mixer (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON30 September 2012
A typical day at work would include alot of weighing and dumping.
I learned alot about food with allergens.
Mangement were part of our team to help produce great products.
Team work enviroment. Very helpful.
Hardest part of job was alot of heavy lifting.
Most enjoyable i'd say was punch out time.
I have a lot of experience in the manufacturing trade. I have a good relationship with my fellow employees and always willing to learn and help others
Depositing Control Production/Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 August 2012
My typical day at work i started 5:30 pm and proceed to computer system,check the temperature of the filling every 30 minutes and prior to perform a metal detector check and document the time of the rejection pop and initial blow-off column.After production done i do sanitation.
I learned to much how very important the production quality, safety for all employees and products, 100% no downtime.
The only thing i love the management there are after the quality of the product and safety of the people which is there number one priority.
I find my co-worker very hard worker and friendly.
The hardest part of my job is working 12 hrs shift especially i have a 2 years old child but i survive.
The most enjoyable part of my job i learned to much and i like what i am doing as depositing quality/ sanitation especially my all co-worker are friendly.
Pros
100% no accident employee, free lunch
Cons
12 hrs
Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 June 2012
Great office space, including a free onsite gym.

Great benefits and perks.

Amazing people, culture of acceptance and support.

Many opportunities for advancement, including cross-functional opportunities, as well as international options.