General Mills Employee Reviews

I have a lot of experience in the manufacturing trade. I have a good relationship with my fellow employees and always willing to learn and help others
Depositing Control Production/Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB14 August 2012
My typical day at work i started 5:30 pm and proceed to computer system,check the temperature of the filling every 30 minutes and prior to perform a metal detector check and document the time of the rejection pop and initial blow-off column.After production done i do sanitation.
I learned to much how very important the production quality, safety for all employees and products, 100% no downtime.
The only thing i love the management there are after the quality of the product and safety of the people which is there number one priority.
I find my co-worker very hard worker and friendly.
The hardest part of my job is working 12 hrs shift especially i have a 2 years old child but i survive.
The most enjoyable part of my job i learned to much and i like what i am doing as depositing quality/ sanitation especially my all co-worker are friendly.
Pros
100% no accident employee, free lunch
Cons
12 hrs
Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 June 2012
Great office space, including a free onsite gym.

Great benefits and perks.

Amazing people, culture of acceptance and support.

Many opportunities for advancement, including cross-functional opportunities, as well as international options.

Want to know more about General Mills?

Ask a question