General Mills Canada

General Mills Canada Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very demanding, long hours. Very difficult to advance within.
Financial Administrator (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBJanuary 16, 2013
Very demanding, long hours. Very difficult to advance within. Worked a few stat holidays.
Temp agency, found different job
Sanitation worker (Former Employee), Trenton, ONOctober 2, 2012
General Mills was a good company to work for and they offered competitive wages and benefits. I enjoyed the people I worked with, very relaxed environment.
I have a lot of experience in the manufacturing trade. I have a good relationship with my fellow employees and always willing to learn and help others
Depositing Control Production/Sanitation (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 14, 2012
Pros: 100% no accident employee, free lunch
Cons: 12 hrs
My typical day at work i started 5:30 pm and proceed to computer system,check the temperature of the filling every 30 minutes and prior to perform a metal detector check and document the time of the rejection pop and initial blow-off column.After production done i do sanitation.
I learned to much how very important the production quality, safety for – more... all employees and products, 100% no downtime.
The only thing i love the management there are after the quality of the product and safety of the people which is there number one priority.
I find my co-worker very hard worker and friendly.
The hardest part of my job is working 12 hrs shift especially i have a 2 years old child but i survive.
The most enjoyable part of my job i learned to much and i like what i am doing as depositing quality/ sanitation especially my all co-worker are friendly. – less
Great Place to Work
Project Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 22, 2012
Great office space, including a free onsite gym.

Great benefits and perks.

Amazing people, culture of acceptance and support.

Many opportunities for advancement, including cross-functional opportunities, as well as international options.