GENCO Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Great culture with safety
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Richmond, BCMay 2, 2016
Great place to learn and grow as an individual. Lots of opportunities to travel and assist with all types of start-ups. Many courses put in place to assist with your development.
Not good
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Brampton, ONApril 20, 2016
This employer likes to take all of your time and family time. they consistently want you available 24 hours without compensation. you must put the company before yourself.
Productive and hands on
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Milton, ONApril 18, 2016
We started from scratch. A new warehouse for an established company, there were no computers. Shipping and receiving and inventory were tracked manually until a computer was purchased. I had a great manager and the environment was great.
Beaucoup a apprendre sur la réception et expédition des stocks.
Chef d'équipe Expédition (Current Employee), Coteau-du-lac, QCMarch 1, 2016
Une compagnie qui mise sur la santé/sécurité au travail. Toujours consciencieux de l'exactitude et la qualité de la marchandise entrante et sortante dans le centre.
productive
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 5, 2016
it was an alright experience. worked with some great people over there. management was very poor though. I liked the benefit they had.
Operations supervision
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Brampton, ONNovember 16, 2015
Supervise over 40 employees in day to day operations in a 750 000 sq ft modern warehouse facility. First Responder , Proficient in many Warehouse Management Systems, certified on all Warehouse Equipment.
well organized great place to work friendly staff detail oriented
MHE operater Warehouse general labor (Former Employee), vancover BCJune 23, 2015
Pros: summer & winter events
Cons: summer & winter events limited
supervisors and the management are cool and at the same time understands the nature of the job & timing, helpful staff & co-workers, most enjoyable part of the job is goodies
productive and fun part while working there
Warehouse Teammate (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONApril 9, 2015
Good team work and open policy for team mates.learned a lot developed my self. cooperative teammates enjoyed while working.
Every day was an adventure
Inventory Control Team Lead (Current Employee), Oakville, ONMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Various shifts to work on
Cons: Working most weekends
Decent company to work for as it was a labour company that ran its clients business for them.

The people were vast and a lot of decent people as co workers.
Fun and Productive work place
GM Order Picker/Selector/Team Member (Current Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 13, 2014
GENCO is one of the company that you can feel secure on your job. although its a physically labor job its okay I am having fun.
great place to work
Wharehouse Associate (Current Employee), ONJune 16, 2014
amazing place to work with nice people and good hours. also the salary is good
It's a great experience
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee), Brampton, ONDecember 14, 2013
Pros: jokes at work, the experience, the different certain types of individual i worked alongside
Cons: early mornings
A typical day at work, I start work at 6:20am,I go in sign in with the security then start sorting out what the overnight shifts left on the scanning line try to finish that before my first break which is at 9:30am (20 mins break). After the break I start sorting out the merchandise that the trailer dropped of on that and that what I do till the end of my shift which is 2:50pm. During my time at Genco I learned how to work under different circumstance and different people. The hardest part of the Job is the first hour because i start so early sometime I'm not always fully at the peak till about an hour into my shift but other than that its a pretty routine job. The most enjoyable part of the job i have to say is the break and the lunch break because all the employees get together to eat either inside the cafe or outside on the picnic table and all we do is just make jokes amongst each other and lighten up the mood.
No let up with work, fast paced.
REACH TRUCK OPERATOR (Former Employee), brantfordDecember 12, 2013
Pros: good long term employment
Cons: travel time
Great working environment. Co-workers are all professional so as the supervisors.
Decent Place
Supervisor (Current Employee), Montreal - WestOctober 11, 2013
A good place to work if the location suits you.
Competitive salary
High Paced New Goals Daily
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Current Employee), Richmond, BCSeptember 16, 2013
Warehouse job that put you to the test each day while at the same time working closely with other teammates to achieve the daily goals
Very low pay for backbreaking labour..
Delta, 7003 Shipper (Former Employee), deltaMay 27, 2013
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: very low pay for extremely hard work.
I would personally not recommend working here for the amount of pay they were offering. They hassled you to work fast, but the cargo was over 100lbs each and the team was very understaffed...
Great Benefits- not the greatest people
Worker (Former Employee), Calgary, AB, CANMarch 13, 2013
Pros: extra days and hours off available.
Cons: hr officce is conmpletely rude and unhelpfull- they'd rather yell at you!
After working at the Genco in Calgary, AB, CAN. the benefits were great- extra days off, a place that really gives you the benefit of the doubt! the hours are reasonable- but they keep changing them slightly... the managers were pretty good- it seemed like when you had something to say- they would listen!! WARNING: don't go to the HR/Teammate services- you will get snarled or yelled at... very unproffessional and rude in that office!
bonne compagnie
Manutentionnaire - Préposé à l'entrepôt (Former Employee), Montréal, QCNovember 11, 2015
Pros: Respect Mutuel, Milieu sain
Cons: courte pause
Très bonne compagnie. Là-bas je faisais la manutention des boites. J'avais l'habitude de débarquer 3 ou 4 containers de façon journalière.
jaime que sa bouge
genco (Former Employee), Coteau-du-lac, QCSeptember 11, 2015
jadore que sa bouge
je comprend vite quand on me dit de faie quel que choses
Direction
Cariste (Former Employee), Coteau du lacAugust 27, 2015
Pros: salaire
Cons: manque de maturiter dans la direction
tres exigent et pas droit a l'erreur. Et le personnel dans la direction a un grand manque d'expérience car juge souvent trop vite les employers sans d'abord les connaitres.
Headquarters