GENCO Employee Review

It's a great experience
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 December 2013
A typical day at work, I start work at 6:20am,I go in sign in with the security then start sorting out what the overnight shifts left on the scanning line try to finish that before my first break which is at 9:30am (20 mins break). After the break I start sorting out the merchandise that the trailer dropped of on that and that what I do till the end of my shift which is 2:50pm. During my time at Genco I learned how to work under different circumstance and different people. The hardest part of the Job is the first hour because i start so early sometime I'm not always fully at the peak till about an hour into my shift but other than that its a pretty routine job. The most enjoyable part of the job i have to say is the break and the lunch break because all the employees get together to eat either inside the cafe or outside on the picnic table and all we do is just make jokes amongst each other and lighten up the mood.
Pros
Jokes at work, the experience, the different certain types of individual i worked alongside
Cons
Early mornings

Other GENCO Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail agréable
Préparateur de commandes (Former Employee) –  Coteau-du-Lac, QC11 January 2018
Travail dur, mais correct
J'aimais bien préparé les commandes
Travail seul ou à deux
On nous encourage et ça nous fait du bien de se faire dire que notre travail est apprécié
Pros
encouragement de la part du superviseur
Cons
Je trouve dommage d'y avoir travaillé que 2 mois parce que j'aimais ca.
Great people, and good team environment
Forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 November 2017
Work was always a good time with the team, and people i worked with. Enjoyed loading the trailers, and unloading them. It was hard to get threw the night shifts i worked, and learning to operate the walkie.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENCO. Our community is ready to answer.