GENCO Employee Review

It's a great experience
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 December 2013
A typical day at work, I start work at 6:20am,I go in sign in with the security then start sorting out what the overnight shifts left on the scanning line try to finish that before my first break which is at 9:30am (20 mins break). After the break I start sorting out the merchandise that the trailer dropped of on that and that what I do till the end of my shift which is 2:50pm. During my time at Genco I learned how to work under different circumstance and different people. The hardest part of the Job is the first hour because i start so early sometime I'm not always fully at the peak till about an hour into my shift but other than that its a pretty routine job. The most enjoyable part of the job i have to say is the break and the lunch break because all the employees get together to eat either inside the cafe or outside on the picnic table and all we do is just make jokes amongst each other and lighten up the mood.
Pros
Jokes at work, the experience, the different certain types of individual i worked alongside
Cons
Early mornings

Other GENCO Employee Reviews

Environnement de travail productif et agréable
Manutentionnaire (Former Employee) –  Coteau-du-Lac, QC11 September 2017
Très grand entrepôt, dommage que j'étais avec une agence,,, cessassions d'emploie pour manque de travaille.
Pros
caffétéria
Cons
l'agence ou quand c'est un manque d'ouvrage
environnement de travail
preposé d'entrepot (Former Employee) –  Coteau-du-Lac, QC3 August 2017
travaille physique et en equipe.
horaire de jour et de soir.
emploi tres securitaire
Pros
repas gratuit parfois
Cons
courtes pauses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GENCO. Our community is ready to answer.