GENCO ATC

GENCO ATC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work dedicated teammates
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Lebanon, TNSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: very diverse work grope
Supervise 47 teammates in a remanufactoring production enviroment, responsible to the management team to hit or exceed our daily ULH, manage headcount to insure we have the right amount of teammates to accomplish the job, and lean out the process to insure maximum through put and reach the companys financial goals.
I worked there for 12 yrs
Sort Department (Former Employee), TNSeptember 3, 2013
Pros: vacation time
I went to work for Genco 12 yrs ago they had just opened and there was 2 shifts at the time for the first 6 yrs then they went to 1 shift working 4 days a week for 10 hrs. Over the years there have been alot of changes alot of people have come and gone including Supervisors. In the last department i was in we had atleast 9 different supvisors. The hardest – more... part of working there its easier to loose your job than to keep it and it should be be noted that 90 to 95 percent of the staff english is a second language the other 5 % if that speaks english mostly the supervisors and office staff. For Anyone thinking about working there be prepaired to work and when you can take Time off or VTO or Vacation time i would take i when you can – less
A place to work
Lead Tasker/Supervisor (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJAugust 5, 2013
Cons: notified of mandatory overtime 15 minutes before end of shift
The job was great. Coworkers were great. Management needed to be better educated in people skills.
Midlevel company lacks support and longevity to succeed
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILMarch 31, 2013
Pros: northern suburbs - good work force
Cons: lack of upper management support - no parking
Various hours of operation connected to the on site customer. Good team players lack of time to train people properly due to the unknown incoming products and parts support from off their site purchasing department. Expect to work 6 days a week and 14 hour days no life work balance here. There is a good core work staff but lack of upper management support – more... results in very high turnover and periodic layoffs. – less
Busy warehouse, the day goes fast
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 26, 2013
Pros: great working environment, coworkers and benefits
Cons: 3rd party logistics working under a short term contract
Start day reviewing current warehouse appointment status, prepare shift bases on current work schedule. Greet teammates in preshift start up meeting, update teammates on current warehouse status. I enjoy all teammates on the shift I supervise and enjoy helping other shifts as needed.
Get paid to work out
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Effingham, ILMarch 25, 2013
You start in the pick face and prove that you work hard, from there you can get trained on fork lifts and advance in a career. I learned how hard work pays off. The co-workers kept you motivated throughout the day. The hardest part of the job is breaking your body down this is very physically demanding work. The most enjoyable part of the job is the – more... great hours and pay. – less
People are very supportive.
Team Leader (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 21, 2013
Cross functioning environment is the best thing about this organization.
Can be the best place to work if you work for the right company!
Warehouse/Process Manager (Current Employee), ny areaFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: good benifits - culturre that promotes 6sigma and lean
Cons: job security
Genco is a 3PL. Genco services many companies and depending on the company you are servicing depends on how you view GENCO. The company that I have to service is HORRIFIC! However, I can see the enjoyment others have doing their job at other GENCO run facilities.
FUN PLACE TO WORK GREAT MANAGEMENT
Clerical (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: easy going, great benefits
Cons: really cold in winter and really hot in summer
I LOVE WORKING.. EVERY DAY I LEARN SOMETHING NEW. I ENJOY INTERACT WITH MY CO-WORKERS. I ENJOY THE FEELING AT THE END OF MY SHIFT KNOWING THAT MY PRESENCE IN REALLY PRODUCTIVE FOR MY COMPANY.
Good to be there.
Warehouse/Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort WorthJanuary 10, 2013
Fun to be at. Nice people nice place. easy working with team.
poor management,poor communication with workers
Ups Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), McDonough, GAJanuary 8, 2013
Cons: no good benifits
10 to 12 hours shifts, poor management, i loved working with my co-workers. poor communication. the most enjoyable part of my job was working with co-workers to compelet the task
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Four Oaks, NCJanuary 4, 2013
Pros: coworkers
Cons: shortbreaks, healthcare, schedules
Great Coworkers, very productive environment, time-management, the job helped with great opportunities for the future.
Hectic work place somedays
Cycle Counter/Order Picker (Current Employee), Four Oaks, NCDecember 19, 2012
Cons: only one lunch with no break
Somedays at work can be very busy and hectic depending on the work load. Managament can be a little hard to handle at times but its not always bad. There are good managment members and there are bad ones as well.
bad communication and management has poor leadership
Ups Shipping Clerk (Current Employee), McDonough, GADecember 8, 2012
Not a good company. they don't care about their employee's.
A presence in Pittsburgh for over 100 years
Executive Assistant to the Vice Chairman (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 2, 2012
Privately held organization, currently run by the grandson of the founder. With the ATC acquisition in 2010 GENCO became the second largest 3PL in the country with 10,000 teammates, 300 in the corporate office in Pittsburgh.

I assisted in the ATC C-level staff transition from Downers Grove, IL to Pittsburgh. Returned to Chicago after 18 months in Pittsburgh.
I love being a forklift driver
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Atlanta GeorigaDecember 2, 2012
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not stable
Rewarhouse the merchandise maintained work area and surrounding area.
Productive and fun place to work.
Safety/Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Four Oaks, NCNovember 26, 2012
Training, observation of co-workers for safety, and administration work.
Unique company...diversified
Transportation Planning Manager (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GANovember 12, 2012
I have learned a great deal with GENCO. I have been able to keep skills in my industry current.
good company
Receiving Special Projects (warehouse) (Former Employee), Keller, TXNovember 10, 2012
I really enjoyed working at GENCO ATC. I was an inspector there. My duty was testing phones.Now i'm a student looking for a new job.
Fun workplace
Fulfillment Supervisor (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2012
Great teamwork and a good work life balance.
Flexibilty with schedule needed during launches and 4th quarter.