GenMec ACL Inc. is seeking an experienced Foreman/woman to support contract maintenance work at our client’s Cenovus Site in Foster Creek. This position requires someone to work on a shift of 7 days on followed by 7 days off.
The successful candidate:
- Must understand and adhere to safety policies, procedures and values.
- Mentor tradesmen to ensure compliance with best practices and procedures.
- Ensure that work is carried out with high quality standards.
- Ensure that all Company policies, procedures and practices are maintained.
- Ensure that shift documentation is kept up- to- date and communicated in a timely manner.
- Assist with any investigation of incidents or near misses as required.
- Ensuring that crew members are performing duties as required.
- Actively participate in Company’s Safety Programme.
*Journeyman Carpenter Ticket
*A minimum of 5 years’ experience in trades with at least 2 years’ experience as a Foreman/woman.
*Strong English communication skills in speaking, understanding, writing and reading.
*Valid safety certificates are considered an asset along with a valid driver’s license.
Interested applicants may email their resumes or fax it to 780-826-2275.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.