GEMMA COMMUNICATIONS LP Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Stressful place to work in recent days
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 25, 2015
Since the new management team, the work environment became very stressful and very unpleasant.

You could clearly see the division between the upper management team (whites) and the "other" staff (multicultural).

Not much more to say
Excellent organization that really lets you know you're apart of the team.
Team Manager (Current Employee), 700 Lawrence Avenue WestFebruary 9, 2015
From coaching to making sound decisions to benefit team and company goals. Gemma Communications has allowed me to grow and has been key to assisting in the development of my professional skills. Great management and excellent work environment. Two thumbs waaaaay up! Go Gemma Go!!!!
Fast pace environment with lots on fun people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 1, 2012
Pros: sit and work on the computers and the phones
Cons: demanding at times
My day's work was based soley around the computers. I learned how to rebuttle and to build on my customer relations skills. Management was a bit tough at times but it enable me to stay on top of my tasks. My co-workers was suppportive and fun to be around. They embraced every opportunity of a hectic day and turned it into a joyous moment. The hardest part of my job was having to deal with the insults for the customers/clients. The most enjoyable part of my joy is that i was able to provide services to clients that was benificial to them.
Satisfying place to work.
Quality Assurance Monitor/Editor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 9, 2012
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: hard to grow in company.
The hardest part of the job, was management being very biased.