GC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Collection Agency
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 10, 2015
Pros: consistent work
Cons: quotas
Typical day would include back to back calls. It did put you in the place of communication from people all over the world. I had the opportunity to help people relieve their debt. I enjoy social experience with co-work that help me develop processing payment. The hardest part of the job was knowing the job would be in jeopardy if you did not meet the quota. The most enjoyable part of the job was the time schedule was convenient.
It is a good job to have while looking forsomething within your career field.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Weldon SpringsJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Monthly fun contests within the department.
Cons: Short breaks, poor employee treatment and benefits.
The job was enough to make ends meet but with the constant change in policies and the poor treatment of its none management employees makes applicants constantly continue to look for better employment.
Good place to work.
Customer Service Representative- Collections (Former Employee), Cove, TXJuly 19, 2015
Lots of team games that allowed you to win prizes such as Tv's, money, food, est. It was collections so some days you can get some very irate customers on the phone.
Excellent learning experience!
Error Processing (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Sunday Dinner's with co-workers
Cons: No healthcare or retirement was available when I was employee'd there
I enjoyed the people I worked with. Everyone on the team was willing to help each other if needed. The company would have vendors come in for lunch. That was perk! I enjoyed sitting at my desk doing my job in a calm environment.
Nice work enviorment
refund anylyst (Former Employee), Weldon springs moJune 11, 2015
Pros: pot lucks
Cons: breaks
Everyone friendly and works with each other well. If there is something wrong they with explain what happen and then say how they could go about doing it the right way.
good
Customer Service / Sales Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 10, 2015
Always a great way learn more and get more information and great trainers they have working for the company i did learn a lot going there.
fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: cookouts, games, TV
Cons: n/a
Customer service, taking inbound calls, tracking and scheduling pickups. I work with the domestic and international department which ranged around one-hundred plus calls. I was a top performer as I also won stuff like a gift card, voluntary time off (VTO), was the cook for a cookout. Also I applied to be a Trainer Assistant for the new classes and answer questions out on the floor. I would sit next to the agents as a side-by-side and give feed back
Productive and goal oriented work environment.
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CaMay 17, 2015
Pros: Bonus Possibilities, Medical Benefits.
Typical day at work one will be making and taking inbound calls,
reaching out to card members to try and help them find resolution
on delinquent accounts. I have learned a lot at GC Services such
as actively listening and probing to better assist card members. Working here has also helped my prioritize my work load.
I enjoy the people I work with very much.
For me the most gratifying part of the job is being able to
help card members.
professional work environment
Financial Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 14, 2015
provides a profeesional work environtment hdfkgbdkwgbsdfjwsgfjdvfhdhcwfvwgf gfjjgu scsfgbgvcg fcusmf vkyifsdavs fsasxc
fun
manager (Current Employee), iwindale, caMarch 23, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: nothing
management will let you create your own style of managing the agents, there is always competition in the work area, in which will boos up the intensity level
Gc Services
Garnishment/File Clerk (Former Employee), Okc,OkMarch 7, 2015
Pros: wonderful co-workers
Gc Services was a great place to work. I was a Garnishment/File Clerk. I would review mail and Garnishment cases. Then enter them into the computer and file them. I verified payments for collectors. I would fax documents and time cards when needed. I also would do projects when needed.
Enjoyable work enviornment
Core Rep (Current Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 31, 2015
Enjoyable laid back environment working generated faxes and credit applications. Working with other reps assisting them with customer necessities and sometimes customers informing them of eligible and ineligible statuses on their application or accounts.
Great Team
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 14, 2015
A typical work day at GC Services/Entergy, basically getting there on time to try and not get an accurance, logging into all the systems that would be used for the day and start taking calls because it was always busy. I worked for Entergy which is an electricity company, I learned a lot but it was also a lot of information that was needed. The co-workers were friendly, mostly young kids. The managers were great! Helpful and understanding and caring. I enjoyed the enviorment I worked in. It was comfortable and a great place to work. Harderst part of the job was basically calming the customers down when they called in, but it wasn't that hard.
Very demanding, Stressful
GOV/EDU ANAYLST (Current Employee), Weldon SpringsDecember 29, 2014
This is a good job if you live close to the facility.Most of the people are pleasent and helpful when needed.
gc services
Credit Verification Agent (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLDecember 11, 2014
great company had fun good benefits learned a lot. not much more to say
n/a
customer service rep (Former Employee), st.louisDecember 8, 2014
Productive and fun workplace. Very fast learning pace. Great leaders .
It was not the job I wanted.
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: long lunches.
Cons: short breaks.
A typical day at work was fun until you have those co workers who pretended as if they were managers. I learned to be more vocal, typing improved, talking on the phone with clients and learning how to stay positive towards that client and being able to smile through the phone. The management was okay, until it started becoming unorganized and unprofessional. My co-workers was fun, well the ones who I associated with. The hardest part of the job was listening to yourself talk with another customer and knowing what you should have said verses what you said at that current moment. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a huge payment for the day and your supervisor acknowledges it for your hard work.
Fun and Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 10, 2014
It was never a typical day, it was always fun
Management was amazing very helpful and understanding
co-workers was friendly and willing to help if needed
hardest part of the job was trying not to make the customers mad if I was not able to complete there needs
was making sure my customers was happy at the end of the call
competitive workplace!
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: very stressful
Cons: great benefits
My typical day consisted of assisting clients with payment arrangements and insisting payments were made to the account to avoid the interruption of their service as well as waiving reconnection fees and reconnecting services after payments were made. I learned to multi task between four separate systems and assisting clients within 2 minutes. Management was very helpful in regards to making sure your goals were being met. Great co workers and very fun and joyful environment. My hardest part of my job was trying to maintain each client within a 2 min call range. What I enjoyed the most was bonuses and contest which inspired myself and other co workers on achieving our goals.
productive place. just too far distance wise
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2014
had fun meeting new people. learning how to interact with people over the phone was the best.