GC

GC Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive place. just too far distance wise
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2014
had fun meeting new people. learning how to interact with people over the phone was the best.
Fun environment, with great management.
Customer Service Representative - 1 year (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 4, 2014
Although the call volume could be great some days, the workplace was fun. Management always helped employees to their greatest ability.
Customer Service Representative
Personal account manager (Current Employee), Knoxville tnJuly 26, 2014
Pros: flexible with schedule
Cons: customers being indiffernt about their accounts
taking outbound and inbound calls from customers about their account and trying to help them come up with a way to bring the acct current with the different programs we have to help them.

What I learn about this job is to listen and take notes of what the customer is talking about and help them the best way I can.

My co workers are always willing – more... to help out the next coworker and the hardest part of the customers not wanting to cooperate on the options they have.

we have fun with each other and customer are polite and are willing to cooperate and fulfilling our job qualification – less
Over all, the job was okay -but wasn't the greatest
Customer Service/Call Representative (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOJuly 24, 2014
The atmosphere was okay. I felt like the company could of treated the employees way better.
wonderful unit managers and great people to work with
customer service rep (Former Employee), Copperas CoveJuly 23, 2014
I enjoyed working there the few weeks i was there, couldn't have asked for better people.
Great Job
Collection Rep/Traffic Analyst (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 18, 2014
Pros: calm and professional environment
Cons: contract work as 3rd party is usually not a permanent position.
Great Job. Started from the bottom as a collector for sprint. Worked hard to become employee of the month on several back to back occasions. Was promoted to Supervisor where my team remained #1 for 6 months straight. Until I was offered another promotion to work in IT networking. This was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life. Excellent – more... motivational speakers kept everyone motivated and moving. – less
Starter Job
Customer Financial Service Agent (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOMay 21, 2014
Pros: learning new skills
Cons: my salary paid for the gas (greater than 25 miles one way)
A typical day would consist of answering customers inquiries, such as balance due, payment arrangements, extensions, taking payment via credit card and electronic checking. Document customer inquiries utilizing the iCollect application. Access information through several systems: iCollect, Coffee Anywhere, Datashare. Assist other agents with obtaining – more... information as needed.

I have learned how to multi-task utilizing several systems/applications; and have enhanced my customer service skills.

I work well with my co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to successful assist the customer with their issue. – less
Advancement Potential
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Amherst, NYMay 17, 2014
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: distance
Started there as a typist and moved on to other duties. Receivables, accounting adjustments, and Attorney Collections.
GC Services
Mnager (Current Employee), FloridaMarch 18, 2014
Pros: 40 hours garanteed
Cons: health insurance
I have learned how to be a good manager at GC Services but there staff focus to much on getting people where the should be instead of keeping the good employees, GC has too much of a turn over rate because they don't try to keep or help anyone, they don't seem to care as much!
Great advancement place
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), weldong springsMarch 13, 2014
typical call center scene great hours
friendly associates
good managment
A lot of work for little pay
Small Business Account Representative (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers
Cons: little pay
Working at GC was awesome until I realized how much work they actually had me doing for the amount of pay I was getting. I had a good position but was low on the totem pole. I was also very good at what I did, therefore they handed me more and more work but refused to give me more pay. After several outstanding reviews the highest my pay increased over – more... two years was forty-nine cents. – less
Great Enviorment
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 29, 2014
This was a great place to be at. A typical work day was pretty easy. We would answer call on behalf of Apple. I learned how to be a leader of a working team, and take charge when It was needed, My co-workers where awesome. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help customer get the answers and products they where looking for.
GC services
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: always busy
Cons: day ended to quick
A typical day included answering phones back to back for customers questions and concerns.
on the job training provided
Telecommunications / Sales/ Customer (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: lunch room
Cons: unorganized
handle high call volume, on the job training, semi professional in appearance for co workers and management.
goood
fraud Investigator (Current Employee), Weldon Springs, MOJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: being able to growth to the company
Cons: depending on where located distance
very good company to work for, organize, offer a lot of overtime opportunity and flexible on the schedule for student
Productive and highly informative workplace.
Chemical Analysis research officer (Former Employee), USM-MalaysiaJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: creative culture
Cons: healthcare, benefits...
It was great opportunity for me to work with professional people in the field. I have gained a lot and especially the secrets to set up any Chromatography analysis method.
productive fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 13, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: late hours
I learned a lot in the training classes and would love to do telecommunications again
Busy
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: never got off on time
Wal mart was a very busy environment , their were always things to do never a dull moment. Met with different people everyday.
Productive Workplace
Sales Representative =Full-time (Former Employee), El Paso, TXSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: possitive environment
I really loved this job we would take about 25 phone calls a day everybody was very friendly I enjoyed learning new things about our economy and how it works. Our managers were always making sure we were taken care of.
Customer Service Rep
Telephone Operator (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VirginiaSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: talking with people from all over the world.
Cons: unhappy customers.
Troubleshooting customer needs. Charging Customer accounts. Answering questions relating to the company, directing customer to proper department. Making sure the customer is happy at the end of the call.

1 2 3 4