GC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
boring
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJanuary 28, 2016
I sat at a desk, in front of a computer all day . I did not enjoy doing that job, hence the reason only working there a few months.
Fun workplace environment
HR Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 22, 2016
Pros: Several training on new programs and skill training
Cons: Communication throughout the office.
I left with great experience, and great friends. GC also gave me alot of training regarding my position. However, due to budget cuts, my position was eliminated.
fun place to work, easy pace to work under.
Customer reations agent (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 21, 2016
great place to learn many skills that can be applied in every day life. obtain support from peers and members of management. good friendships can begin here.
If you are looking for an easy basic job
Verizon Credit Agent (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 18, 2016
Pros: Calm free work place
Cons: Short Breaks, Favoritism
lots of favoritism, but if you want a basic job with security that you wont be let go then this is GC Services. I worked here for 6 months and never got promoted for my hard work
GC Services is a great A/C installment company.
A/C Helper (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJanuary 15, 2016
Some days were hotter than others, but it was a great experience. My co workers were nice and very knowledgeable and the two in charge are very hardworking folks. I learned alot about installing A/C units and such.
productive work enviornment
csr (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 8, 2016
Company is good management to many turn overs. Floor management can't stay off their personal phones in order to assist other workers in need.
call center
customer service representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 6, 2016
assists customers with signing up for verizon services
verifying customers identity
assist with setting up installation dates
taking payments
working multiline telephone
Average Call cfenter
Call Center Representative- Fraud Dept (Current Employee), st.louisSeptember 25, 2015
Pros: pay is always on time, benifits
Cons: micromanaged
Taking calls in the fraud department. Very simple as long as you follow the correct guidelines. You get 3 breaks during the day. Unlimited overtime.
stressful
CSR GENERALIST (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 19, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: constant irate customers, not enough experience
This was my first call center job at first I was ok at it. I was biliing customer service for florida power and light, continuous back to back calls of mostly those who hadn't paid their bill, either to pay, still waiting for a tech to get to their homes to restore power or to argue that fact money was owed, unfortunately I wasnt able to motivate myself to stay and tried to pursue college
Collection Agency
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 10, 2015
Pros: consistent work
Cons: quotas
Typical day would include back to back calls. It did put you in the place of communication from people all over the world. I had the opportunity to help people relieve their debt. I enjoy social experience with co-work that help me develop processing payment. The hardest part of the job was knowing the job would be in jeopardy if you did not meet the quota. The most enjoyable part of the job was the time schedule was convenient.
It is a good job to have while looking forsomething within your career field.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Weldon SpringsJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Monthly fun contests within the department.
Cons: Short breaks, poor employee treatment and benefits.
The job was enough to make ends meet but with the constant change in policies and the poor treatment of its none management employees makes applicants constantly continue to look for better employment.
Good place to work.
Customer Service Representative- Collections (Former Employee), Cove, TXJuly 19, 2015
Lots of team games that allowed you to win prizes such as Tv's, money, food, est. It was collections so some days you can get some very irate customers on the phone.
Excellent learning experience!
Error Processing (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Sunday Dinner's with co-workers
Cons: No healthcare or retirement was available when I was employee'd there
I enjoyed the people I worked with. Everyone on the team was willing to help each other if needed. The company would have vendors come in for lunch. That was perk! I enjoyed sitting at my desk doing my job in a calm environment.
Nice work enviorment
refund anylyst (Former Employee), Weldon springs moJune 11, 2015
Pros: pot lucks
Cons: breaks
Everyone friendly and works with each other well. If there is something wrong they with explain what happen and then say how they could go about doing it the right way.
good
Customer Service / Sales Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 10, 2015
Always a great way learn more and get more information and great trainers they have working for the company i did learn a lot going there.
fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 19, 2015
Pros: cookouts, games, TV
Cons: n/a
Customer service, taking inbound calls, tracking and scheduling pickups. I work with the domestic and international department which ranged around one-hundred plus calls. I was a top performer as I also won stuff like a gift card, voluntary time off (VTO), was the cook for a cookout. Also I applied to be a Trainer Assistant for the new classes and answer questions out on the floor. I would sit next to the agents as a side-by-side and give feed back
Productive and goal oriented work environment.
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CaMay 17, 2015
Pros: Bonus Possibilities, Medical Benefits.
Typical day at work one will be making and taking inbound calls,
reaching out to card members to try and help them find resolution
on delinquent accounts. I have learned a lot at GC Services such
as actively listening and probing to better assist card members. Working here has also helped my prioritize my work load.
I enjoy the people I work with very much.
For me the most gratifying part of the job is being able to
help card members.
professional work environment
Financial Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 14, 2015
provides a profeesional work environtment hdfkgbdkwgbsdfjwsgfjdvfhdhcwfvwgf gfjjgu scsfgbgvcg fcusmf vkyifsdavs fsasxc
fun
manager (Current Employee), iwindale, caMarch 23, 2015
Pros: fun
Cons: nothing
management will let you create your own style of managing the agents, there is always competition in the work area, in which will boos up the intensity level
Gc Services
Garnishment/File Clerk (Former Employee), Okc,OkMarch 7, 2015
Pros: wonderful co-workers
Gc Services was a great place to work. I was a Garnishment/File Clerk. I would review mail and Garnishment cases. Then enter them into the computer and file them. I verified payments for collectors. I would fax documents and time cards when needed. I also would do projects when needed.