GC

GC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
n/a
customer service rep (Former Employee), st.louisDecember 8, 2014
Productive and fun workplace. Very fast learning pace. Great leaders .
It was not the job I wanted.
Account Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TexasSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: long lunches.
Cons: short breaks.
A typical day at work was fun until you have those co workers who pretended as if they were managers. I learned to be more vocal, typing improved, talking on the phone with clients and learning how to stay positive towards that client and being able to smile through the phone. The management was okay, until it started becoming unorganized and unprofessional. – more... My co-workers was fun, well the ones who I associated with. The hardest part of the job was listening to yourself talk with another customer and knowing what you should have said verses what you said at that current moment. The most enjoyable part of the job was making a huge payment for the day and your supervisor acknowledges it for your hard work. – less
Fun and Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 10, 2014
It was never a typical day, it was always fun
Management was amazing very helpful and understanding
co-workers was friendly and willing to help if needed
hardest part of the job was trying not to make the customers mad if I was not able to complete there needs
was making sure my customers was happy at the end of the call
competitive workplace!
Financial Service Representative (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: very stressful
Cons: great benefits
My typical day consisted of assisting clients with payment arrangements and insisting payments were made to the account to avoid the interruption of their service as well as waiving reconnection fees and reconnecting services after payments were made. I learned to multi task between four separate systems and assisting clients within 2 minutes. Management – more... was very helpful in regards to making sure your goals were being met. Great co workers and very fun and joyful environment. My hardest part of my job was trying to maintain each client within a 2 min call range. What I enjoyed the most was bonuses and contest which inspired myself and other co workers on achieving our goals. – less
productive place. just too far distance wise
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2014
had fun meeting new people. learning how to interact with people over the phone was the best.
Fun environment, with great management.
Customer Service Representative - 1 year (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 4, 2014
Although the call volume could be great some days, the workplace was fun. Management always helped employees to their greatest ability.
Customer Service Representative
Personal account manager (Current Employee), Knoxville tnJuly 26, 2014
Pros: flexible with schedule
Cons: customers being indiffernt about their accounts
taking outbound and inbound calls from customers about their account and trying to help them come up with a way to bring the acct current with the different programs we have to help them.

What I learn about this job is to listen and take notes of what the customer is talking about and help them the best way I can.

My co workers are always willing – more... to help out the next coworker and the hardest part of the customers not wanting to cooperate on the options they have.

we have fun with each other and customer are polite and are willing to cooperate and fulfilling our job qualification – less
Over all, the job was okay -but wasn't the greatest
Customer Service/Call Representative (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOJuly 24, 2014
The atmosphere was okay. I felt like the company could of treated the employees way better.
wonderful unit managers and great people to work with
customer service rep (Former Employee), Copperas CoveJuly 23, 2014
I enjoyed working there the few weeks i was there, couldn't have asked for better people.
Great Job
Collection Rep/Traffic Analyst (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJune 18, 2014
Pros: calm and professional environment
Cons: contract work as 3rd party is usually not a permanent position.
Great Job. Started from the bottom as a collector for sprint. Worked hard to become employee of the month on several back to back occasions. Was promoted to Supervisor where my team remained #1 for 6 months straight. Until I was offered another promotion to work in IT networking. This was one of the most gratifying experiences of my life. Excellent – more... motivational speakers kept everyone motivated and moving. – less
Starter Job
Customer Financial Service Agent (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOMay 21, 2014
Pros: learning new skills
Cons: my salary paid for the gas (greater than 25 miles one way)
A typical day would consist of answering customers inquiries, such as balance due, payment arrangements, extensions, taking payment via credit card and electronic checking. Document customer inquiries utilizing the iCollect application. Access information through several systems: iCollect, Coffee Anywhere, Datashare. Assist other agents with obtaining – more... information as needed.

I have learned how to multi-task utilizing several systems/applications; and have enhanced my customer service skills.

I work well with my co-workers.

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to successful assist the customer with their issue. – less
Advancement Potential
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Amherst, NYMay 17, 2014
Pros: nice people to work with
Cons: distance
Started there as a typist and moved on to other duties. Receivables, accounting adjustments, and Attorney Collections.
GC Services
Mnager (Current Employee), FloridaMarch 18, 2014
Pros: 40 hours garanteed
Cons: health insurance
I have learned how to be a good manager at GC Services but there staff focus to much on getting people where the should be instead of keeping the good employees, GC has too much of a turn over rate because they don't try to keep or help anyone, they don't seem to care as much!
Great advancement place
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), weldong springsMarch 13, 2014
typical call center scene great hours
friendly associates
good managment
A lot of work for little pay
Small Business Account Representative (Former Employee), Weldon Springs, MOFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: awesome co-workers
Cons: little pay
Working at GC was awesome until I realized how much work they actually had me doing for the amount of pay I was getting. I had a good position but was low on the totem pole. I was also very good at what I did, therefore they handed me more and more work but refused to give me more pay. After several outstanding reviews the highest my pay increased over – more... two years was forty-nine cents. – less
Great Enviorment
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJanuary 29, 2014
This was a great place to be at. A typical work day was pretty easy. We would answer call on behalf of Apple. I learned how to be a leader of a working team, and take charge when It was needed, My co-workers where awesome. Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help customer get the answers and products they where looking for.
GC services
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee), Copperas Cove, TXJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: always busy
Cons: day ended to quick
A typical day included answering phones back to back for customers questions and concerns.
on the job training provided
Telecommunications / Sales/ Customer (Former Employee), Killeen, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: lunch room
Cons: unorganized
handle high call volume, on the job training, semi professional in appearance for co workers and management.
goood
fraud Investigator (Current Employee), Weldon Springs, MOJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: being able to growth to the company
Cons: depending on where located distance
very good company to work for, organize, offer a lot of overtime opportunity and flexible on the schedule for student
Productive and highly informative workplace.
Chemical Analysis research officer (Former Employee), USM-MalaysiaJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: creative culture
Cons: healthcare, benefits...
It was great opportunity for me to work with professional people in the field. I have gained a lot and especially the secrets to set up any Chromatography analysis method.

1 2 3 4