Job responsibilities include: Extensive customer service support - e.g. freight quotes, transit times, routing changes, service information, coordination of the pickup and delivery of cargo and the issuing of biweekly status reports.
- Job duties include:
- Negotiation of rates
- Preparation of documentation in compliance with Canadian law
- Coordination of shipments
- Filing of rates
- Booking of ocean shipments with carriers and NVOCCs
- Preparation of billing information
- Issuance of client invoices and coordination with the accounting department.
- Position Reports To
- Starts On
A minimum of two to three years international ocean operations experience is required.
Superior Customer Service Skills
Excellent Computer Aptitude
Good Working Knowledge of World Geography
Ability to Work Under Pressure with Deadlines
- Computer Skills
Microsoft Office andl Windows Operating Systems
Good Typing Skills
- Education Required