AIR OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - CALGARY
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to: Extensive customer service, freight quotations, status reports, and pre-alerts.
- Preparation of documentation for air carriers
- Coordination of shipments with carriers and clients
- Compliance with all ACS regulations in accordance with Transport Canada Aviation Security
- Assisting staff with the preparation of the cargo for shipment
- Billing/invoicing of all files in a timely manner
- Some negotiation of rates with carriers
- Position Reports To
- Starts On
We are seeking an individual committed to long term employment with opportunities for growth.
Experience of 3-5 years in the industry is required.
Superior Customer Service Skills
Excellent Computer Aptitude
Good Working Knowledge of World Geography
Ability to Work under Pressure with Deadlines.
- Computer Skills
Previous experience with logistics software an asset
- Education Required