Gateway Property Management Corporation Employee Reviews

Don't bother
Gateway property management (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC7 January 2018
This company is the worse property management company. New supervisor is the worst supervisor I have ever come across. She does.. hmm let me think.. nothing! Upper management isn't any better. I wouldn't recommend working here.
Pros
Free coffee and birthday treats every 1st of the month
Cons
Work load, supervious sucks, upper management sucks, salary is low
Very Poor Work Environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary9 March 2015
Trying to find info depended on who you talked you, look over there and then someone else would say look somewhere else.

Gateway had policies but seldom were they followed consistently. Place didn't impress me at all,That's about the extent of the work environment.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
work overloads because of outdated manual practices
Dazed and Confused
Manager (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB7 February 2015
Very mixed up place to work, many different versions of processes to follow instead of one set of rules, , finally left after much frustration.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
confusing processes and rules, inexperienced employees
Unreliable management with minimal chances of career advancement
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 July 2014
After being hired for a permanent, long-term position at Gateway, I was laid off just after an year, as they had to make place for the former staff member who had left on Maternity leave when I was hired.
Organization and work balance at Gateway is slim to none as I often found myself stuck in a position where the management should have been present to rule out the correct directive instead of me.
Apart from 1-2 property managers, the rest are all very unfriendly and rude. Forget saying hi, they don't even return a hello and walk away as ignorant, unprofessional, ill-mannered brats.
Whoever plans on starting a career with Gateway, please be advised that this company will not let you grow and will offer you way less compensation than their competitors, with the proud remark that 'we offer competitive wages and benefits'.
Goodluck, please do not expect to expand your career with GPM.
Pros
Luncheons, good working spaces, clean office
Cons
Poor Management, unorganized procedures, poor salary
Excellent Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON26 March 2014
Owner-operated company that prides on utilizing their employees to their full talent. Management is very hands on with their employees with an open door mentality. There is always someone to turn to for advice, whether it be your superior, a co-worker or Director.

Gateway is very family oriented with additional holidays throughout the year for their employees. Employee Appreciation days and events are the norm with this company.

Gateway studies the growing Property Management field on a on-going basis, keeping up with technology to ensure their staff have the proper tools to be successful. Excellent company - highly recommend.
Pros
family oriented, additional holidays company wide.