Gateway Mechanical Services – Surrey, BC
Gateway Mechanical, an industry leader in the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Industry is presently seeking a Service Coordinator in Surrey. Gateway Mechanical has excelled and grown to be one of Western Canada's premier contractors for service and construction. The drive and commitment behind our success is in the quality of our people. We pride ourselves on teamwork, cooperation and getting the job done right the first time because with Gateway, it's personal.
As a Service Coordinator in Surrey you will:
- Manage service related calls & reports
- Complete correspondences, quotes, follow ups
- Data entry
- Provide sales support
- Schedule, track technicians vacations/sick days, process purchase orders and other duties as they relate to the service department
- Enroll technicians for courses & orientation to worksites
- Provide quality customer service to clients
You possess a High School Diploma. You have 2+ years’ experience in a dispatch and/or service coordinator position. You are an efficient, organized and highly motivated individual who has great attention to detail. You excel in a busy environment and are proficient at multi-tasking. You have exemplary customer service skills, superior computer skills, exceptional communication skills and a professional demeanor.
Salary based on experience, top-notch company provided group benefits including an RRSP plan and three weeks’ vacation to start.
Please indicate salary expectations with your application.