Gateway Mechanical, an industry leader in the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Industry is presently seeking a Senior Billing/Invoice Clerk for our Calgary location. Gateway Mechanical has excelled and grown to be one of Western Canada's premier contractors for service and construction. The drive and commitment behind our success is in the quality of our people. We pride ourselves on teamwork, cooperation and getting the job done right the first time, because with Gateway, it's personal.
Working as a Billing Clerk for Gateway Mechanical Services you will:
- Conduct high volume billing; ensuring that billings are accurate, clear and concise
- Make effective, timely decisions on complex invoices
- Oversee a 2 person Billing department
- Pull and file purchase orders and sales tickets
- Prepare and maintain customer invoice files
- Acquire purchase orders from customers for work
- General Data Entry
- You have 3-5 years experience in a related Billing/Invoicing role and enjoy working in a team environment.
- You are a high energy, results-oriented individual who pays attention to detail.
- You have intermediate computer skills, are organized, enjoy problem solving and provide exceptional customer service.
- Previous supervisory experience is an asset.
*Those candidates with fewer qualifications may be considered for a Billing Clerk position.*
Salary based on experience (under-fills will be considered), comprehensive benefits, three weeks vacation and an excellent work environment.
Please indicate your salary expectation with your application.