Gateway Mechanical, an industry leader in the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Industry is presently seeking a Receptionist for its Calgary office. Gateway Mechanical has excelled and grown to be one of Western Canada's premier contractors for service and construction. The drive and commitment behind our success is in the quality of our people. We pride ourselves on teamwork, cooperation and getting the job done right the first time because With Gateway, it's personal.
As a receptionist for Gateway Mechanical you will:
- Answer all incoming telephone calls for a busy office in a polite and professional manner
- Screen and transfer calls to the appropriate person
- Greet clients, couriers and any office visitors
- Manage the front reception area
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Perform general clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Administration Manager
This position may lead to other opportunities for the right candidate.
- 2-3 years reception experience
- Superior customer service and communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
Competitive salary based on experience, three weeks vacation, comprehensive benefits and RSP plan.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Gateway Mechanical is an industry leader in the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Industry. Gateway Mechanical has excelled and...