Gateway Mechanical, an industry leader in the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Industry is presently seeking a Purchase Order Administrator for our Edmonton location. Gateway Mechanical has excelled and grown to be one of Western Canada's premier contractors for service and construction. The drive and commitment behind our success is in the quality of our people. We pride ourselves on teamwork, cooperation and getting the job done right the first time, because with Gateway, it's personal.
As a Purchase Order Administrator with Gateway Mechanical Services you will:
- Create, Track and Review Purchase Orders for Edmonton region for Mechanical, Construction and Service Departments.
- Control Purchase Orders according to Approval Guide.
- Train co-workers in all branches on Purchase Order procedures and communicate policy changes.
- Pre-Order filters for specific Preventative Maintenance contracts (Air Products & Wal-Mart).
- Oversee Purchase Orders in Vancouver.
- Issue hard copy Purchase Orders for vendors who require it.
- Issue uniform vouchers for technicians and verify approval.
- Revise/standardize company forms.
- Update Manual as procedures change.
- Assist Accounts Payable with invoice discrepancies.
- Assist Accountants with credit card reconciliation.
- Assist Technicians with purchases that require a company credit card.
- Assist Billing and Sales Departments with problem Purchase Orders and investigate files with open Purchase Orders.
- Work with Accounting to ensure invoices are received within deadline for month-end reporting.
- Respond quickly to e-mails from vendors, sales representatives, Mangers, etc.
- Assist Operations Manager with budget when required and ensure proper coding according to their budget.
- Assist Service Manager with budget when required and ensure proper coding according to their budget.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
A strong candidate for this position possesses solid organizational, communication and interpersonal skills while being able to problem solve and multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. An aptitude for computer software, including Microsoft Word and Excel is necessary. Strong time management and data entry experience is required. Education or experience in Accounting is an asset.
Salary based on experience, comprehensive benefits and three weeks vacation. Please indicate your salary expectation with your application.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Gateway Mechanical is an industry leader in the Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration Industry. Gateway Mechanical has excelled and...