Gate Gourmet, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry.
We are now hiring for Bond Builders to work in our flight kitchen located at the Halifax Stanfield International Airport. A Bond Builder receives inbound non-food, in-flight merchandise, establishes correct amounts of merchandise and rebuilds carts for outgoing flights. This is a temporary position to begin by January 1st 2014 or before and ending approximately by June 2014.
This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement.
- Must be able to work 8 hours rotative shifts including weekends and holidays
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written)
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to seventy-five (75) pounds
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Experience in warehouse, assembly line or similar is desirable
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Catering services for the airlines industry