Gate Gourmet – Vancouver, BC
General Assistant Sanitation (Porter)
Gate Gourmet, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for airlines and railroads.
We are now hiring for Porters to work in our flight kitchen located at the Vancouver airport.
A porter is responsible for cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting all areas in and around dishroom, coolers, utility area, the locker rooms/restrooms, office space area, and all transportation areas both inside and outside of the facility.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- work 8 hours shifts that will include weekdays, weekends and holidays
- work overtime when required
- pass a criminal background check
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Works with chemicals and industrial cleaning materials
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
To apply please respond to this ad attaching your resume
Catering services for the airlines industry