Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for airlines and railroads. We serve more than 200 million meals a year to our 250-plus customers at more than 100 airport locations around the globe.
We are now hiring for General Kitchen Helper to work in our flight kitchen located at the Regina Airport. This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement.
Job Specific Requirements:
- Read, write and follow food specifications and menu guidelines in English
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- work rotative shifts which may include, weekends and holidays
- handle fish, beef, pork, poultry and other food products
- follow written food specifications and menu guidelines
- handle knives and kitchen tools properly
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
Indeed - 16 months ago
Catering services for the airlines industry