Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for airlines and railroads.
We are now hiring for a SEASONAL FULL TIME KITCHEN HELPER to work in our flight kitchen located at the CALGARY AIRPORT . This position is represented by a labor Union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreement.
The Kitchen helper will support our team of chefs and cooks by washing, cutting, peeling, and preparing ingredients.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- work rotative 8 hours shifts which will include weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- be able to work 5 shifts per week
- handle fish, beef, pork, poultry and other food products
- follow written food specifications and menu guidelines
- handle knives and kitchen tools properly
- Previous experience in a commercial or industrial kitchen is a definitive asset.
- Own transportation is an asset as public transport in the area is limit in the area.
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
To apply please respond to this ad attaching your resume
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
Catering services for the airlines industry