Gate Gourmet – Richmond, BC
Gate Gourmet is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for airlines and railroads.
We are now hiring for FULL TIME SEASONAL FOOD TRAY ASSEMBLERS to work in our flight kitchen located at the Calgary International Airport during the busy vacations season
This position is schedule to start by
- Assembles beverages, condiments and non-food items such as cutlery, napkins, linens and dishware for a flight.
- Packages and prepares alcoholic beverages for airline flights.
- Maintain stock by keeping accurate records
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- work 8 hours rotative shifts that will include weedays, weekends and holidays
- work 5 shifts per week
- work overtime when required
- arrive to work on-time
- pass a criminal background check
- communicate with supervisors and co-workers
- be able to read and write in English
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- Works with chemicals and industrial cleaning materials
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
To apply please respond to this ad attaching your resume.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Catering services for the airlines industry