Gate Gourmet, is now hiring a SEASONAL FULL TIME DRIVERS/LOADERS to support the drivers team during the busy season at the Regina airport.
Our drivers are responsible for loading galley equipment onto a truck, driving the truck to various types of aircraft and loading the equipment. All activities must be accomplished according to customer guidelines and while adhering to safety regulations. The Driver interacts with the airline representatives at the aircraft, therefore must be customer service oriented.
Job Specific Requirements:
· Valid class 5 driver license with air brake endorsement and Clean driving record
· Previous experience driving small or medium trucks is an asset
· Driving time is less that 10 minutes. The majority of the time is spent loading the truck and preparing the order.
· Class A CDL may be required in certain locations
· Some locations may require a Customs Seal from local airport authority
· Be available to work in rotative shifts of 8 hours each one
· Be customer service oriented
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
· Work assigned schedule which will include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
· Work overtime when required
· Pass a criminal background check
· Communicate by radio to supervisors and dispatchers
To apply please respond to this ad attaching your resume.
Catering services for the airlines industry