We are currently seeking a BUILDING MAINTENANCE MECHANIC (MILLWRIGHT OR/AND GAS FITTER) for our Mississauga Flight Kitchen, who will report directly to the Building Maintenance Manager. If you want to participate in our growth and have a proven ability of creating a strong culture of customer service, teamwork, innovation and making the difference, then we have an exciting and challenging opportunity for you.
- Perform preventive maintenance in flight kitchen equipment and building maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair flight kitchen equipment and building maintenance equipment and systems
- Attend and participate in regularly scheduled service meetings
- Complete internal work orders and PM sheets
- Maintain company tools & equipment
- Maintain monthly maintenance budget performance
- Uphold company policies and safety standards
- Understand, support and ensure full implementation of continuous improvement programs and projects
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-motivated with good work ethic
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Working computer knowledge
- Possess a Millwright license or/and Gas Fitter license 1 (mandatory)
- Process a valid driver license
- Basic knowledge in electronics & electrical systems.
- Ability to work independently, organizes work to ensure full proficiency and productivity
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and maintain confidentiality
- Supply and maintain your own tools
- Must be able to obtain required security clearance from GTAA.
A technical pre-employment test can be administered to applicants who meet the above criteria.
This is night shift position (bacillary)
Indeed - 7 months ago
Catering services for the airlines industry