The HR coordinator supports and enhances the organization’s HR initiatives by driving results and contributing to team/units efforts by accomplishing established goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers new hire orientation and other training programs as needed.
- Understands and explains company policies, programs, benefits and related information.
- Assists with unit-specific program design, development and implementation; and assists with implementation of any enterprise-wide programs, as needed.
- Maintain employee personnel files, bulletin boards, recruiting tracker, exit interview tracker, and attendance system.
- Ensures that weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Preferred 2 years college or equivalent
- Prior work experience with at least 2-4 years in a human resources related role
- Experience working in airline, transportation, hospitality, manufacturing or food service environment highly desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge of state and federal employment law
- Position requires experience and skills in:
Effective relationship building
Prioritizing multiple projects/tasks
- Candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, and be highly organized, action oriented and collaborative
- Must also have proficiency in all areas of EEO/Tile VII compliance including expertise in investigating and formally responding to Title VII charges
- Must have strong computer and database application skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bilingual french/english
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both languages; must also be good listener
Indeed - 9 months ago
Catering services for the airlines industry