About the Company:
GASFRAC is a unique well fracturing company that has developed proprietary technology to provide the industry with leading edge stimulation services to maximize well performance. We ensure safety is our first priority, it is a consideration in all decisions we make. Our systems, processes and training set the standards for our people and customers.
Location: Red Deer, AB
Why work at GASFRAC:
Be a part of something exciting. Our culture of safety and career development is unparalleled.
- Industry leading compensation program
- Relocation offered to qualified candidates
- Exceptional benefit package including a Group Retirement Plan
- Opportunity to learn a new and exciting technology
- Various rotations and shifts offered
The Fracturing Equipment Operator is responsible for driving, operating, and maintaining Fracturing Services equipment.
- Maintain safety standards at all times: shop, yard, location and while traveling
- Performs rigging in/out duties for fracturing equipment for service; contributes to safe rigging operations during and after service delivery
o Lifts, carries and moves iron pipes, hoses and fracturing equipment to/from trucks and well site
o Aligns, assembles and disassembles iron, hoses and fracturing pieces
- Maintains truck and equipment to GASFRAC standards and ensures all equipment, including personal protective equipment, is in proper working order
o Responsible for pre & post trip inspections
- Completes required paperwork and submits it to the appropriate parties accurately and on time (e.g. fuel log report, attendance sheets, log books, maintenance reports, month-end expense reports)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Class 1 License (Graduated Drivers Licenses (GDL) will not be accepted
- Experience in oilfield services is considered an asset
- H2S, GODI, WHMIS, TDG and First Aid Certification considered an asset
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Ability to work as part of a team; strong sense of teamwork
- A highly energetic, self-starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume via email, by visiting our
Careers page on our Company website:
Please quote job title and location in the subject line.