Garland Canada Inc. provides solutions for today’s commercial building industry to private and public sector customers coast to coast. Founded in 1987 as a fully owned subsidiary of Garland Industries, Garland Canada is a multi-million dollar business with employees strategically located throughout the country. Garland’s commitment is to quality service, quality products and mostly to our customers and their needs.
Garland seeks a customer service representative at its north/west Toronto location.
- Ability of communicate effectively, exceptional command of the English language both written and verbal
- Works independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving, prioritizing and organizational abilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple assignments and ensure that jobs are prioritized
- Possess strong computer skills, data entry and is detail oriented.
- Deal directly with customers and sales personnel
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Process orders, shipments, invoicing, etc
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes
- Initiate required action for response to customer’s requests for order changes.
- Ensure and provide quality service to both internal and external customers
- Inventory maintenance and control
The position is part-time with potential for full-time – Flexible Hours during our business hours -Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Previous experience working in Customer Service