We are Garibaldi Glass, a privately held, medium sized glass fabrication facility that has made innovation our culture. Our standing in the national and international marketplace is world-class. We employ lean manufacturing and continuous improvement methodologies in all aspects of our business.
- Assembly positions
- Fabrication / Machine Operator
- Arrising positions
- Material Handlers
- Manual labour
- Highly energetic
- Able to do heavy lifting (approx. 75 to 80 lbs) continuously throughout an 8 hour shift
- Team player
- Proven reliability
- Self motivated
- Positive attitude
- Flexible with hours and schedule
- Able to read an imperial tape measure
- Previous glass industry experience would be considered an asset
- Position Type: Full Time
- Shift work required
- Includes competitive benefits package
Apply in confidence.
We seek individuals who excel working within our culture which includes: “ABILITY” to perform all job related tasks. “FLEXIBILTY” to adjust on the fly. “WILLINGNESS” to help others when asked and to offer help and share your knowledge. “TEAMWORK” to work with others in a fast-paced and close knit environment fulfilling our promise of End to End Customer Care.
Please specify position of interest in the subject line –Production Workers
Submit your resume by one of the following methods.
- Fax: (604) 421-7678.
Please note: Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you