Garibaldi Glass Industries Inc.
Glass solutions that makes innovation our culture
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales – Customer Service person to be based at our office in Burnaby, BC. Reporting to reporting to the Sales Manager. The Inside Sales – Customer Service person is responsible for advancing and strengthening the company’s position in the market by continuing to develop effective customer relationships and ensuring the delivery of excellent customer experiences.
Key Areas of Contribution;
The Inside Sales – Customer Service person is responsible for development and ongoing relationship management with both external and internal customer groups, supporting the order fulfillment process, and providing technical recommendations directly to customers, Outside Sales persons and other departments including project management, order entry, invoicing and production.
- Being responsible for the technical accuracy of product specifications, Inside Sales works with customers to 1) price and process items that are pre-defined in either the price book or the customer master file; 2) develop custom product specifications and pricing.
- Coordinating with other departments and vendors to ensure accurate and timely information is provided to the customer regarding product specifications, production lead times and product delivery.
- Receives (by telephone, fax or email) requests for quotations, orders, and lead times from customers and outside sales team
- Verifies information received from customers as required
- Uses software program to retrieve customer information, stock status information and order status. Ensures order accuracy throughout the process
- Provides technical guidance and recommendations for product specifications
- Works closely with production regarding deliveries of scheduled shipments
- Provides price quotations immediately by phone on price book items. Prepares price quotations on items not contained in price book consulting with resources throughout the organization as required by the complexity of the specification.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of quotes and orders
- Prepares paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoice, and return goods memo) to be used by actioning departments
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Minimum Requirements:
- Prefer two (2) years inside sales experience in building products industry or similar manufacturing environment OR educational background in sales/marketing
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and ability to learn business-specific Microsoft-based software
- Experience with Maximizer or other CRM software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
- Work independently, at times under pressure
All Garibaldi staff are expected to demonstrate the following attributes: “ABILITY” to perform all job related tasks. “FLEXIBILTY” to adjust on the fly. “WILLINGNESS” to help others when asked and to offer help and share your knowledge. “TEAMWORK” to work with others in a fast-paced and close knit environment fulfilling End to End Customer Care.
- By e-mail, stating “Inside Sales – Customer Service” in the subject line
- By fax to 604-421-7678, Attention Human Resources
Visit us at garibaldiglass.com for more information about our company
Please note that due to the volume of resumes that we receive only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Garibaldi Glass is a privately held, well established Burnaby based glass fabrication facility currently employing 145 staff and servicing...