GardaWorld Employee Review

fast-paced, hectic job
Vault Teller (Current Employee) –  Girard, OH16 March 2014
The hours are long, I have to stand on my feet for 8 hours to up to 15 hours a day. Its fast-paced and stressful to get all the work done in the day it comes in. We recently got a new manager, it is hard to tell how things will go, so far, I'm not impressed. My co-workers and wonderful. I have no issues with the other teller I work with. The hardest part of my job is that I do not get the support from management that I need. The cash room is without one girl and we are short handed, we need some help from our manager, and he doesn't help us like we need. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to work with a nice girl. We get along well and work well together.
Pros
I'm earning a pay check
Cons
stressful, too fast paced, too much overtime

Other GardaWorld Employee Reviews

fast paced
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB21 November 2017
you can have a lot of hours working here if you are willing to do 12 hour shifts, have a reliable vehicle and have security clearances.
the office staff do not communicate well with each other and there is a high turn over rate with office staff. This makes it hard for the guards to feel safe working here.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
very little room to grow into managment or supervisors
Company cares about money they make off guards, not about the guards themselves
Senior Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK20 November 2017
Extremely poor management at the office - unprofessional and judgmental - only people who wanted to help are no longer there. Constant payroll errors and lackadaisical work attitude by management. This, along with any other security company, is only there to make a buck and will sacrifice guards to the whims of clients without a second thought.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GardaWorld. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8