Garda

Garda Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A good job
Driver/Hopper (Former Employee), Sandston, VAOctober 6, 2012
A typical work day was driving to different locations, dropping off and picking up bags of money. Safety was the number one key to a successful day. Counting the bags and making sure that everything was delivered in a timely manner and correct.
Not at all...
Driver (Former Employee), Rockford, ILSeptember 4, 2012
Pros: its a job
Cons: poor pay, hazardous, poor equipment, long hours, barely any benefits
I would everything in my power to never work at this place again! It's a knock off of Brinks and it's funded that way! Poor equipment and poor attitudes with firearms DON'T MIX!
A job's a job, but this one should be a stepping stone
Armored Truck Driver/Messenger (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 30, 2012
Pros: paid lunch, your personal permits are paid for by the company.
Cons: this place does not get rid of the special individuals that make your day oh so fun.
I've been working here for 4 yrs now. The job is fairly easy; pick up cash and sell it to our vault, or you deliver money. Just now that the company is going full corp, they are pinching every penny they can. This meaning they rush you to finish your run within 8 hrs. Not complaining, I'm just stating the facts. You have have a long run, but it boils – more... down to how you and your partner mix. This makes or breaks your day and I can say at least 70 percent of the drivers/messengers are good to go. Other than that, it's going to be a long day. – less
Learning experience
Armed Guard (Former Employee), Riviera Beach, FLJuly 22, 2012
No job advancement, not for a family person.But a good learning experience.
Teller and MPS Operator (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 5, 2012
Cons: shortbreaks
A typical day working at Garda was always interesting. I say interesting cause things may have changed day by day. I have learned how to count in bulk, fan and weigh money that were already strapped as well as spot counterfeit bills. Management was excellent and hands on as far as if we were behind they were quick to hop on to help us out. The co-workers – more... I had there were awesome always wiling to share ways on how to get your numbers up (deposits processed per hour) The hardest part I would say was the hardest was being alone in a room and not talking to anyone for eight plus hours. The most enjoyable part was being apart of a team. – less
This position was described as clerical I was very disappointed.
Processing Teller (Former Employee), Reynoldsburg, OHJune 14, 2012
I was told this was a clerical position but it was actually a processing teller position.
It was a great place to work at.
Maintenance crew member (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMay 17, 2012
While working at GARDA I had a great time. There is a tight knit group there. All willing to help you out and bring you up to speed on how things work.
Garda armored Car services
Security Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEApril 26, 2012
Good Company to work for and great employees and employers to work with. Although the company has changed over and new management took control. The hours have been reduced and opportunities have fallen.
Its a Job
Driver/Messenger/Vault Teller (Former Employee), Bowie, MDApril 21, 2012
This job will work for you if you dont mind working 7days a week and 10hr days or longer. Its a dangerous job, but It can be rewarding.
Fun enviroment and Great Cowowrkers
Central Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 13, 2012
Pros: coworkworkers, busy, fun
Cons: hours keep on changing, not paid enough for what i do.
I have been working at my present employer for about 7 years now and I have enjoyed working with Oxford Properties and my coworkes that have became friends.
Productive and fun workplace, close to home
Vault Teller (Former Employee), Chicago, IllinoisDecember 5, 2011
I think it would be a fun place to work at with a fun enviroment. and it is clolse to home.
Short hours, extremely poor security habits, poor equipment, use people
Vault Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, Arizona (7th Street and north of I-17August 30, 2011
Cons: management points fingers at overs
Extremely Poor security habits like being locked between doors, and no one around to let you pass threw the doors. They would leave to go to lunch. They make rules the management don't follow, if they have a class or a meeting; they expect you to stand outside on your lunch break. In Arizona that makes lunch in the summer hard on you. Then go back to – more... work to stand the rest of the day. If they lose accounts they send you home to save money, which leave you short for the week. They have no safety rules in place. Their time clock is off, so they take away minutes you actual worked. If someone needs to go on vacation, they will hire someone to fill to take that person place, and then firer them. When then should of given several people the over time to cover the time off. Poor Equipment to handle large sums of money. – less
rentable
Agent de sécurité (Former Employee), luxembourgJune 11, 2014
Pros: lautre
Cons: lun
nventaires.
•Assurer une gouvernance globale de la chaîne d'approvisionnement interne/externe de la logistique.
•Participer activement aux projets d'amélioration (Système atteindre l'excellence, 5S, production à valeur ajoutée, réduction des coûts, amélioration de la fabri
environement agréable
agente de sécurité (Current Employee), Saint-Hyacinthe, QCMay 10, 2014
Pros: libre de prendre des décisions
Cons: travail de nuit
ce travail est agréable, mais c'est souvent un travail de nuit, alors pas beaucoup d'orpportunité de travailler de jour , ce qui apres plusieurs années on perd tout contact avec la société , la famille, ect..
Travaille interessant
Agent de sécurité (Former Employee), Sept-ÎlesMay 10, 2014
Durant mon quart de travaille je remplissais un rapport détailler de ma journée. Je faisait des rondes sur le site pour m'assurer que tout allait bien et que les installations(gicleurs) fonctionnait bien. Je devais aussi faire des contrôles a la guérite avec les travailleur, entrepreneur ect.
travailler en équipe
Chef d'équipe / CONTRÔLEUR (Former Employee), montrealMay 5, 2014
Pros: la lecture était permise
tous les jours ne se ressemblent pas mais il faisait bon de travailler sur le contrat d'où j'étais affecté.
pas assez d'heures
Agente de sécurité (Former Employee), Sherbrooke, QCMay 2, 2014
pas assez d'ancienneté, agente de sécurité dans les usines et autres évennements publics et magasin.
Avis Général
Agent de sécurité (Former Employee), MontréalApril 2, 2014
Garda offre une bonne variété de quart de travail. Ils sont la plus grosse compagnie au québéc. Cependant ils ont beaucoup d'employé alors c'est difficile de faire le nombre d'heure que l'on désire par moment.
environnement de travail
Agent de sécurité (Former Employee), Québec, QCMarch 4, 2014
il sagisait de entrer lors de mon quart de travail pour faire la surveillance des lieux.Il est tres difficile de graver des echelons dans la compagnie,car tous le monde est craintif.L'ambiance,lors des quart partagee,etait toujours tendue.Il etait tres difficile de prevoir des projets personnel car les horaires netaient pas stablent!!!
agent de sécurité
Agent de Sécurité (Current Employee), quebecFebruary 27, 2014
agent de sécurité sur plusieurs site soit dans le milieux hospitalier que d'autres clients

Garda Photos