You have a good sense of leadership and are passionate about the customer service? It your chance to make a difference!
GardaWorld Aviation in Ottawa International Airport is currently seeking an individual to fill the role of Quality Oversight Manager.
Reporting directly to the Regional Quality Assurance Manager the Quality Oversight Manager is directly responsible for monitoring and measuring Contract and Standard Operating Procedure compliance.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Measure and evaluate the quality of services provided in all airports of the region.
- Monitor and, if necessary, adjust any actions developed and implemented to correct or improve performance or non-conformity issues.
- Promote Quality standards of professionalism within a team of screening officers. Seek excellence from all in appearance, deportment, communication and teamwork.
- Align activities in support of the Regional Quality Assurance Manager.
- Liaise with screening officers, Garda managers, CATSA, and other employees on issues of quality service.
- Respond to questions and concerns from other team members in a positive manner.
- Solicit feedback from screening personnel on areas of improvement in the conduct of screening and on any other matter related to the services.
- Coach, mentor, encourage, correct, and foster quality teamwork.
- Coordinate quality training sessions.
- Add a quality focus to daily briefings and other communications with personnel.
- Track and complete all necessary quality reports as required by Garda or CATSA.
- Ensure all quality documents are filed, saved, organized and identifiable to allow for quick access in the event of a review request.
Requirements include and are not limited to:
- Bilingualism French/English
- Requires a post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Quality, Aeronautical, Mechanical, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Minimum of three (3) years of quality assurance experience with in an aviation or similar environment
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of Quality Management systems.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to set and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work independently
- The nature of our business operates 24/7 as such this position will involve non-structured working hours
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (written/oral)
- Critical decision-making & problem resolution ability
- Project Management experience
We thank all those who apply however only those considered for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Garda World Security Corporation provides security services primarily in Canada and the United States. Its activities are carried out...