With more than 45,000 professionals globally, clients count on us to help them proceed in business and in life with confidence. Our commitment to place integrity first, aspire to higher standards, develop innovative solutions, and provide customer value continues to differentiate us. Garda is one of the most trusted consulting, investigation and security firms in the world, with operations across Canada and the United States, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia.
This is a unique chance to team up with the Garda team, one of the most trusted consulting, investigation and security firms in the world.
Would you like to take up exciting challenges, be part of a growing firm, and team up with dynamic colleagues? Now is the time to join one of the fastest growing companies in security!
We are currently hiring Pre-Board Screening Officers for the Windsor Airport in Windsor, Ontario.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Screen the traveling public and their luggage before boarding airplanes to ensure no prohibited items enter the secure area that present a threat to aviation
- Provide professional customer service to travelling passenger
- Complete and maintain all training certifications
- To be a positive representative of Garda at all times
- Must be a Canadian Citizen
- Must be able to pass a background check and investigation
- No previous criminal background in which you have not been pardoned for
- Must have transportation to work during off peak hours
- Must be available for shift work (if applicable)
- Must be 18 years and older
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Bilingual in French and English
- Previous customer service experience, excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail a must, ability to handle stress, great initiative
- Previous security experience an asset but not necessary
Please upload your resume via the link below (copy & paste the link in new web browser) candidates who do not upload their resumes will not be considered