Are you ready to join the fastest growing company in security, cash handling and pre-employment screening?
CASH IN TRANSIT – OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
GARDA is a North American leader in Physical Security, Cash Handling, and Pre-employment Screening. We are currently hiring a full time Operations Supervisor for the Cash in Transit division. The successful candidate will be required to work shift work which may require working overnight.
- Manage and supervise crews on the road and at base
- Deal with phone calls from crews and customers, assessing situations and dealing with issues quickly and effectively
- Deal with book offs from crews ensuring replacements are found and relevant parties notified
- Prepare reports at the end of every shift documenting the events and issues that occur
- Monitor the activities of crews ensuring that all standards are maintained and employees not meeting the requirements are disciplined accordingly
- Cross trained as the Vault Supervisor and able to perform the duties as such
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Expertise Required:
- Valid firearms license (PAL) for both restricted and non-restricted firearms
- Valid “G” class driver’s license with a clean 3-year driver’s abstract
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in a unionized environment
- Must be able to pass reliability screening (includes criminal record and credit check)
- Proven competency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook etc.)
- Fluent in English both written and orally
- High School Education or equivalent
- Strong customer service skills, both over the phone and through email
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Experience in an Armored transport business
- Bilingual in French and English
- Possess a Z/DZ Drivers endorsement
To apply for this position please apply online through our careers page at www.gardaglobal.com
GARDA is an equal opportunity employer.
We thank all candidates for their interest in GARDA; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.