Garda is currently the largest physical security company in Canada and the fifth largest in the world. Garda (TSX: GW) is a global provider of security solutions, cash logistics and global risk consulting. With headquarters in Montreal, Canada, the firm's 45,000 dedicated professionals, among the most highly qualified and best-trained in the industry, serve clients in countries throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Africa, Asia, and the Middle East. Garda works with clients in a broad range of sectors and industries including financial institutions, retailers, manufacturers, insurance companies, governments, humanitarian relief organizations and the natural resources, construction and telecommunications.
Due to our ongoing growth within the company, Garda Security is seeking an experienced, well-rounded Client Account Manager to take over a portfolio of business.
- Set up and maintain long term and short term contracts.
- Create, revise, maintain and update all site Post Orders for new and current ongoing and temporary contracts.
- Respond to client's concerns/complaints and or suggestions in a timely, positive and responsible manner.
- Ensure your clients are continuously kept informed of issues and situations affecting their organization or facility and maintain an on-going knowledge of the client's expectations and unique needs.
- Establish and nurture an ongoing productive relationship with the client's representative, ensuring that lines of communication are established and continuously open.
- Look beyond barriers and limitations to continuously seek and apply new ways to help the client increase the protection to assets and/or reduce costs by anticipating the clients future needs.
- Perform secondary interviews for Human Resources before qualified candidates are placed at one of your sites.
- Review daily reports and incident reports and takes appropriate follow up action as needed.
- Provide assistance with the RFP processes when necessary.
The qualified candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a managerial role.
- Display a high level of competency and knowledge in the corporation's business and enhance the corporate image through demonstrated professionalism while representing the company.
- A working knowledge of appropriate legislation and provincial/national standards on fire safety, building codes, security, and protection of privacy.
- Must possess the ability to lead and inspire clients, prospective clients and employees.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide superior customer service to internal and external clients.
- Proven ability to build and maintain solid working relationships.
- Previous experience in security or law enforcement is an asset.
We thank all candidates, but please note we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
Don't be fooled by other competitors. Join the largest security firm in Canada. Garda offers a competitive salary, RRSP plan, benefits package and an excellent working environment.
Secure you career with Garda today!