NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY
You are passionate about human resources and you feel like this could be an asset in our team? Make a difference in a company that will allow you to shine.
Garda is one of the leading companies of Canada's Security Solutions. We provide risk management solutions for our clients with a team of security professionals which are highly experienced and qualified.
Garda is currently hiring a health and safety, labour relations advisor in Toronto:
Reporting to the National manager, H&S, labour relations, your duties will include:
- Analyze collective agreements, open and follow the grievance files
- Assist managers in the investigation of grievances
- Support managers in the interpretation and application of collective agreements
- Monitor grievance settlements with various departments
- Administrative follow up with various departments for current operations relating to the collective agreement and participate in committees
- Ensure disciplinary monitoring, monitor and control absenteeism
- Manage occupational and non-occupational claims
- Coordinate the return to work process, follow up of medical records of claims
- Make strategic decisions relating to the claims, complete the documentation
- Communicate the decisions relating to the claims and/or absenteeism
- Help with the implementation of the OHS Prevention Program
- Monitor the OHS Program and ensure its continuity
- Bachelor's degree in law, industrial relations or human resources (preferred)
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in human resources
- Good sense of team spirit, excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic, stress management and developed sense of initiatives
- Strong sense of organization (time and priority) and good analyzing capacities.
Interested in the challenge? To apply for this position or view other job opportunities please visit the "careers" page of our website at www.gardaglobal.com/careers
Garda applies the principles of employment equity. We thank all applicants for their interest in Garda; however we will only contact selected candidates.