Garda Security is seeking an experienced, energetic and customer focused management professional to fill the position of Field Supervisor for the Vancouver Branch.
The Field Supervisor, who reports to the Branch Manager, is responsible for the general supervision of approximately 500 employees. The Successful applicant will be expected to supervise up to 6 Garda Security Mobile patrol personnel and act as the principle liaison and representative for Garda Security to the management and staff of the company.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- An extensive background and demonstrated skills in public relations training.
- Previous experience and recognizable skills in personnel management.
- A minimum of 3 years supervisory experience.
- Superior command of the English language involving both oral and written communication.
- Capable of demonstrating skills in verbal and non-verbal communication.
- Display high levels of self-confidence, professionalism, and leadership.
- Capable of relating to a wide variety of people in both routine and emergency situations.
- Ability to work under pressure situations in a busy environment with limited supervision.
- Experience and demonstrated skills in conflict resolution.
- Capable of completing all tasks as required, and have the ability to follow both written and oral instruction.
- Must be eligible to obtain or have held Transport Canada Clearance and Reliability Clearance.
- Must hold a valid recognized customer service certificate.
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts (days, evenings, and graveyards).
- A minimum of 1 year basic security related experience.
- Proven ability to concentrate and prioritize tasks in a multi-task environment.
- Successful completion of specified security related examinations.
- Detail knowledge and is able to operate all Microsoft Office software.
- Capable of writing detailed investigative type reports.
- Excellent physical conditioning.
- Valid OFA Level 1 certification is an asset.
- Must have a valid graduated class 5 driver’s license.
- Excel in a team environment.
- Capable of completing site training in all aspects of site related functions and duties.
Additional training to be considered an asset:
- Previous experience with administrative functions including scheduling and dispatch
- Crisis Prevention training
Related qualifications and experience will be considered.
Garda Security is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY employer.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.
Garda World Security Corporation provides security services primarily in Canada and the United States. Its activities are carried out...