Take Advantage of Garda’s Early Hiring Fair for Cruise Ship Terminal Security Personnel
- Control Room Operators
– Seasonal Cruise Ship Terminal Security Officers
– Screeners for the Cruise Ship Season (No Security License required)
Qualified candidates will work in the heart of downtown Vancouver accessible by all public transportation. This is a high profile site with incredible potential for growth and training. This is a great opportunity to improve your experience, build your resume, and prove your dedication and capabilities.
Previous RAIC/Transport Canada Security Clearance within the past 1 year is an asset.
Wages: $14.00-17.00 per hour
Availability: This is seasonal work starting in mid February and finishing mid October 2013. Applicants must have full availability – Set schedule or Shift work (No graveyard shift work)
- First Aid certified (OFA Level 1 or higher)
- Basic Security Training and a valid BC Security License
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Must have a positive attitude and confidence dealing with the public
Security experience and bilingual skills will be considered an asset
Control Operators must have previous control room experience
FREE UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT; PAID TRAINING HOURS; BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS. GRADUATED PAY SCALES AND ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT