Are you tech savvy and do you enjoy the enjoy riding a bike? Do you like the daily challenge that the security industry brings? Garda has the unique opportunity to combine these two qualities into one exciting job.
Qualified candidates will work in the heart of downtown accessible by all public transportation. Applicants will work in a team environment and on their own. This is a great opportunity to improve your experience, build your resume, and prove your dedication and capabilities. Candidates will be chosen based on experience, qualifications, competency, and commitment.
Wage: $13.26 per hour
Availability: Evenings – 32 hours/week
- Basic Security Training and a valid BC Security License
- Must be comfortable riding a bike in busy Vancouver
- Must be confident working with computers
- One year of continuous security experience or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Ability to work in a team, follow directions, make decisions and think critically
- Must have a positive attitude and confidence dealing with the public
- Must have knowledge dealing with cell phones and radio communications
We thank all candidates, but please note we will only be contacting those selected for an interview.
DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE. APPLY WITH THE LARGEST SECURITY FIRM IN CANADA
FREE UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT; PAID TRAINING HOURS; BENEFITS AFTER 90 DAYS AND ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT