Gap Employee Review

My best minimum wage job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  dufferin mall, toronto, ON2 September 2013
It is typically busy because it is a Factory Store and located at Dufferin mall. Believe or not, I learned a lot. It taught me how deal with different kinds of people. It developed my interpersonal skills. It also improved my problem solving skills. The management is very professional, caring and respectful. They promote teamwork. People might think that my job is too easy because ' I just fold clothes'. However, sales associates like me deals with different kind of personalities everyday. The hardest part of the job is having to interact with customers with strong personality. The most enjoying part however, is when I am able to make customers happy by being able to find their size, letting them know about a current promotion , etc. And of course, making them loyal customers
Pros
flexible shifts
Cons
very busy

Other Gap Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 February 2018
Work is really easy and helps pass time quickly. Typical day includes cashing out customers, folding clothes, helping customers find the right item. All the management is nice.
Pros
Everyone is nice
Cons
very few hours unless it is the holidays
This is a good place to work
Customer service (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 February 2018
I have worked as a return creditor,handling merchandise.I have learnt to manage multiple tasks at one time.The work culture is good.All colleagues are helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gap. Our community is ready to answer.

51.9K